Tuesday 5 October 2010

There is so much happening in Glasgow's arts community that it glows with literary events almost every day. We are so lucky to have access to such a rich variety of events. However, I often find that there is so much going on that we all need reminders and that there is no single place where all, or even the majority of the events taking place in Glasgow and the greater Glasgow area, are listed.So here's my proposal. I'll update this blog on a regular basis, listing all of the events that I am aware of in Glasgow. If you know of any others do FB me or email me and I can add them to my fortnighly list.


Strathkelvin Writers' Group meets every Tuesday at 7.30pm in the hall of St James the Less Episcopal Church, Hilton Road, Bishopbriggs.

National Poetry Day 7th October has events all over the city. The Federation of Writer's (Scotland) has a top event at GOMA don't miss it.Check out their website www.writersfederation.org.uk/

Weegie Wednesday 0ct 13th Universal Bar 7.30 pm. Too good to miss.



Join our Facebook page, Glasgow Lit Corner and feel free to email glasgowlitcorner@gmail.com with any queries or suggestions.


Yours aye,


Glasgowlee

No comments:

Post a Comment